Saturday, February 14, 2015

Design DevLog #2

Hey guys, Nick here. I wanted to post another quick Design DevLog, talking about what I've been up to this past week. So last week I was working on adding in the models that the art team sent over, and got a pretty nice looking Millennium Park. The only problem was that it was condensed and not to scale at all, which Ashley pointed out to me on Tuesday. So this week has been spent rebuilding the level, as a new iteration, bringing everything up to scale and making a better layout of Millennium Park, with the help of Google Earth. Now, the level is looking better and we have more areas to explore. I'm going to be crunching tonight to try and start in on terrain, so that a playable build tomorrow will help give a better idea of what the level will look like, three weeks from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment