Saturday, February 14, 2015

Design DevLog #1

Hey guys, Nick here again. Aha! I tricked you, this is a Design DevLog, not a Production one! Okay okay, at least I thought it was funny. Anyways I wanted to share with you guys what I've been doing in DesignLand for the past few days. I've put the Vertical Slice level through it's first blockout. It's very rough, and only features major components, but it will be fleshed out towards the end of the week. There are some pictures up, but the big highlights are that the first past of our Course mode is up. I'm hoping to do a pass at Time Attack this weekend, but with Superbowl Sunday coming up (go Seahawks), I'm gonna have to put in some crunch work on Saturday. Okay, I've done the check in, and I'm super tired (its about 2:30 am right now) so I'm headed to bed. I'm still exhausted from Global Game Jam, which was this past weekend, but that was a blast and I'm super happy to say that my team took 1st place in the Judges Voting (the big prize), 2nd place in the People's Choice category, and 3rd place in the Spirit of the Jam category. 

No comments:

Post a Comment