Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Come, Fly With Me

So I booted up the game today and grabbed my controller, because Bryce told me he just finished the upgraded flight mechanics and that they felt really good. Our previous version had some issues and people really couldn't play the game, so it's been an issue that had to be resolved quickly. I'm very happy to say that within a second of playing the latest build, I immediately noticed a difference in the way the plane handled, and how much more control I now had over the plane. Maneuvering felt fun and very realistic, and tight turns are now very possible. What it means on the design side is that some very exciting changes are starting to happen with the course. Quicker turns are going to be a thing now, and we're going to be able to create some fun challenges with this. This weekend should be our best build yet. Stay tuned for the dev logs that will be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment