Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Art/Design #1

Okay so this is just a quick run down of everything since the weekend.  So I've been hard at work making some new buildings to go in around the course.  We still want that urban feel, but with more organic shapes so I've been playing with buildings with a lot of curves and fluidity.  So far I have two basically modeled that just need some clean up on their verts to be ready for UV unwrapping.  I will also be making several more buildings later in the week.  Here are just some quick screengrabs of the buildings as they look right now.

In addition to this I also got a lot of playtesters to run through the level on Friday.  We got some really good feedback on various things including the difficulty curve, the trees needing some work, camera/movement controls, ring counters, missing ring consequences, and fairy boost/braking.  Many of these have already gotten addressed this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment